Barcode Maker Software - Standard Screenshots
Barcode label maker software creates printable and scannable barcode labels, stickers, or asset tags. Software used to produce barcode labels has three separate dimensions: bar width, density, and height. The linear and 2D barcode fonts supported by the Barcode Maker application include UPCA, Interleaved 2 of 5, MSI Plessey, Postnet, Code 11, MICR, Maxicode, PDF417, MicroPDF417, and many more that are used in many corporate enterprises. Program creates barcode pictures, labels, coupons, and tags that can be read by any barcode scanner or printer that is widely available.
To create bulk barcodes with Standard Barcode Maker Software, follow these steps:
Step1: Select the linear barcode as displayed in the following barcode generator software screen to generate linear barcodes using Extended Code 128 SET A Font:
- Select Linear Barcode and Barcode Font then enter the Barcode Value, Barcode Footer and Barcode Header in General Settings.
- Enable "Batch Processing" option then click custom data sheet and create the sequential series.
- Choose "Add Checksum" and "Show Checksum" as necessary while producing a barcode. The related fields, Barcode Header and Footer, allow you to provide information for the barcode header or footer.
- In the Header and Footer Align tab, you can choose "Left, Center, or Right" as the alignment for the header or footer of the barcode.
- Font options are available to choose the barcode value, header, and footer font in Font Settings tab.
Step2: In Generate List, select the Sequential Series then enter the necessary details to create the series.
- User can create a list option for barcode value, header, and footer value in the generate list option.
- Specify the sequential series option, including prefix and suffix values.
- Create a constant value series by entering a value and counting the value.
- Software also allows you to create random series by specifying prefix, suffix, count, and length value.
- After creating a list, user can import it in order to create multiple barcodes.