Barcode Maker Software - Professional Screenshots
Professional barcode software provides an automated solution to create barcode labels for different organizations like manufacturing, warehousing industries, post offices, banking sector, wholesale packaging suppliers, the healthcare sector, and other commercial or non-commercial sectors. Barcode designing view of the barcode generator software is useful to design barcode labels with the line, ellipse, pencil, rectangle, text, barcode, picture, and arc image designing objects along with the Data Set Series feature to generate multiple copies of labels with different barcode and text values. Business Barcodes-Professional Edition with advanced barcode designing view creates printable barcode images simply and easily. The use of advanced-featured barcode software saves you the time and money that would otherwise be spent on creating barcode labels from vendors or other similar users.
To make barcode labels with the Barcode Label Maker Professional Edition Software, follow these steps:
Step1: Simply choose the 2D barcode as displayed in the following barcode generator software screen to generate 2D barcodes using PDF417 Font:
- Select barcode type (linear and 2D barcode) and its font.
- Fill in the Barcode Value, Header, and Footer fields as needed, then adjust the Font, Color, and Image settings.
- Change the color of the barcode, the barcode header, the barcode footer, the barcode value, etc. in the color tab.
- To change the font used for the barcode header, footer, and value, click the "Font" tab.
Step2: In Barcode Properties, Double click on Barcode to work on its properties.
- In Barcode Properties, select Linear Barcode and Barcode Font then enter the Barcode Value, Barcode Header and Barcode Footer.
- Select the Sequential Series then enter necessary values and create series of barcode.
- Enter the barcode value by your needs. If necessary, you can also input the barcode header and footer. Adjust additional settings as necessary.
- You can change different margins, bar heights, etc. using the Size tab to suit your labelling requirements.
- As necessary, alter the header, footer, value, barcode, and barcode background color.
Step3: You can now use the print settings option to print your designed barcode label after finishing the barcode designing procedure. Select "Print" from the list of common tools.
- Set the Print Settings and Page Properties to print out the barcodes.
- Select Pre-Defined Label Stock or Manual as your printing option.
- Set the various printing options in manual print mode according to your needs.
- To use pre-defined settings, you can also select Pre-Defined Label Stock mode.
- To view the produced barcodes before printing the label, click the "Print Preview" button.