Barcode Maker Software for Post Office Screenshots
Barcode label maker software is widely used in post offices and banks for various mail and parcel delivery services as well as for labeling banking documents in an organized way. Using any linear or 2D barcode font, the barcode generator program for post offices and banks is specifically created to professionally make elegant postal barcodes or financial sector barcode labels. The batch processing option for designing the bank barcoding system gives users the choice to generate multiple barcodes using random, fixed value, or sequential series. Business Barcodes for the Post Office may create postal or bank barcodes using a comprehensive barcode designing facility with barcode-creating objects like text, pictures, rectangles, arcs, etc.
Use the following steps below to create business barcodes for the banking and post office sectors:
Step1: To modify the Label Properties, select Barcode Designing Mode.
- In Label Properties, change the Label Shape, Fill Background and Image Processing settings.
- Choose a label's shape (rectangle, round edges, or ellipse), then decide its size, width, and height.
- Complete Background Fill Color (Solid, Gradient), then select an image from your computer.
- Set the brightness, contrast, and flip the image during image processing (Vertical and Horizontal).
- In Image Properties, select Image to add on barcode.
Step2: Click on the barcode icon from the tools to add a barcode to a label. To modify the barcode's characteristics, double-click the barcode that has been added:
- Select Barcode Type and Barcode Font then enter the Barcode Value, Barocde Header and Barcode Footer.
- Choose Barcode color, Header and Footer color as per your need.
- Place the barcode value here. A barcode header and footer can also be included if necessary. The barcode value, header, and footer can all be displayed or hidden.
- According to your needs, adjust the height, density, and various margins.
- Change the barcode header, footer, and value's font using the font tab.
Step3: Click the print icon to print the barcode that has been created. You'll see the printing window shown below:
- Choose from the Pre-Defined Label Stock or Manual printing modes.
- You can manually set each property when printing manually.
- Choose a label product that has a product number in the Pre Define Label Stock print mode (e.g., Tico and LP4W-99142).
- To begin printing, choose the printer appropriately, and then press the "Print" button.
- Select number of rows and columns to print multiple barcode.